Monday, July 16, 2012

Day 7: Heading Home!

I'm glad I was able to get my butt out of bed this morning on time. Doc was in right away at 7:35 this morning to check on her.

She'll get her neck blood cathedar out in just a bit, nice shower, and I'm taking her to cinnabon. (only thing she's craving this morning).

White blood count is down to 30,000, by the end of the day should be 20,000 and then tommorow 10,000. This week will be some trips to pipestone for blood tests to monitor her white blood cells. Then like I've put before, we'll just monitor everything the next few months until we get her dosage at the correct amount.

Then once we reach the 18 month mark, everyrthing should be clear.

She doesn't have any restrictions (which we're thankful for) and everything should be ok.

She wanted to let everyone know as well that she'll be at Gord and Judy's for the week until she gets some of her strength back to tackle Arianna on her own. Gord and Judy told me as well that their house is open to anyone who would want to come and visit so don't be afraid to come and say hi. She doesn't have to worry as much now about people who are sick.... we'll just make sure to sanitize your hands before you get too far in the door :)

Thank you again to all for the prayers and support. We now start the Journey at home for the next chapter of our lives. Tessa is here, Arianna is more precious than ever, and I have my family. Life couldn't be better.

This is the last post--yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment